Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The World of Couponing!

So, I have been sucked into the world of couponing!!! I have always clipped coupons here and there, but never really saw a huge savings...until now. I have been reading this blog, krazycouponlady.blogspot.com, and have learned so much, especially about Walgreens. When my sister lived in Chicago she would always tell me about the great deals she got at CVS. I was so jealous that we didn't have a CVS here in Fresno...that is until I heard about Walgreens Rebate system. At first it is a little confusing, but I am starting to get the hang of it. On last nights trip this is what I got:

4 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal
1 Pledge Fabric Sweeper
Colgate Toothpaste
Right Guard Deodorant
Axe Shampoo+Conditioner
Aveeno Baby Sunscreen

Total after coupons, rebates, and register rewards:
$2.80!!!!

Not all weeks are that good, but I am very proud of myself that I got all that for only $2.80.

No comments: