Monday, March 23, 2009

This is for Kristen! House Pictures!!!

So I finally have a couple house pictures(thanks to Joey's friend Eric!)

This would be our messy kitchen:)
Front of the house
Our living room. Please don't mind me, Oliver had just thrown up all over himself and his car seat and I was trying to get him undressed and ready for his bath.

I still can't find the cord for my camera that connects to the computer. We actually really need a new camera. Hopefully within the next couple months I can get the Canon Rebel XS, it is such a nice camera. Also, I just finished painting Oliver's room, all I need to do is hang some pictures and other stuff on the wall. Maybe I can find the cord by the time I have done that and post a picture of his room(it is so cute!)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

WOOHOO FOR PICTURES! I love love love them! Thank you so much!

And I want that camera too. :)