Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quick Update

I know it has been a while since I posted last, but I need to make this one a quick one.

We get the keys to the new house on Friday and we are SO excited!!! Right now our house is a disaster as there are boxes everywhere! The movers are going to be coming Saturday morning and hopefully we can get everything moved in one trip. All last week and all this week we have been packing up the house. Although it is hard with Oliver so we have been doing most of the packing once he goes to bed.

I got some really cute pictures of him the other morning, but the cord to the camera is packed away, so it will have to wait till we get in the new house. Oh, and AT&T can't come out till November 29th, so as of this Sunday, we will not have internet for a while. I will try and post another update before our internet gets cut off.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Utilize the public library for free internet! :) I'm excited for you guys. Keep me posted on how the move goes.

Katie Fries said...

No Internet at your house? I guess that settles it...we'll be staying with Mom and Dad for Thanksgiving. ;)

Just kidding...

Kristen said...

How's the new house?!?! I'm super excited to see pictures!