Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Making some Progress!

Yesterday I had my 36 week doctor’s appointment and everything went great. I had the test for the Group B Test and should get the results at my next appointment. I also had an internal and I am 1cm dilated and she could feel his head! I know this really doesn’t mean much, I could be like this for another 3 weeks, but keep your fingers crossed that I will make more progress between now and next week.

Other than that everything was fine. Joey had not been to an appointment in a little over a month, so it was nice to have him there and he was able to hear the heartbeat again. Baby is still moving a lot, but I know he is running out of room in there! It seems like every time I am done eating lunch and dinner, he gets the hiccups, which is funny because he starts to squirm around. I am getting pretty big and I am sure members at work are wondering if I will have him in my cubicle! Hopefully it won’t be too much longer. I will post an updated picture either tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: