Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hopefully Soon...

Yesterday was my 37 week appointment and it went very well. They took my weight, blood pressure, and we heard the heartbeat. Everything is right on track. I got the results back from the Group B Strep Test and it was negative. She also did another internal and as of yesterday I was 2cm dilated and 75% effaced! She said since I made progress from last week, that it is looking really good. She said that a lot of walking will help get things moving, so last night me and Joey walked to my aunt and uncles.

Last night I woke up at about 3am having contractions. They were not too bad as I could walk and talk through them. At about 5am I woke Joey up to tell him and we started timing them. They were about 7-10 minutes apart and were lasting about 1-2 minutes. I decided that if they didn’t go away, or got stronger that we would go to the hospital at around 8. Sure enough at about 6 they stopped and I went back to sleep for about another hour. I am really hoping this means that labor will start soon, although I have heard that this could happen for another couple weeksL

My due date is in 2 weeks, 2 days and we can’t wait to meet Oliver!

No comments: