Monday, July 21, 2008

Counting down the days!

So, I have less than 3 weeks till my due date!!! This pregnancy has gone by very fast, up until 30 weeks. Since then it has felt like forever!

It is getting harder and harder to sleep at night (I actually have not slept in our bed in about a month). Sleeping on the couch has been much more comfortable for me, and I am not waking up Joey 4 times a night when I have to go to the bathroom. You always hear when you are pregnant to sleep now, because you will not sleep once the baby comes. Well trust me, if I could sleep now I would, but it is a little easier said then done.

My next doctor’s appointment is tomorrow, and I am really hoping she tells me that I have made progress from last week, although, I am not getting my hopes up.

A couple weeks ago we installed his car seat, and last night I started packing my hospital bag. There are a few more things that I need to put in there, but for the most part we are ready for him to get here. Half of my family is going to be in Seattle for my cousin Chris’ wedding on August 2nd, so I am hoping Oliver arrives before everyone leaves so everyone can meet him.

That is all for now, I will post another entry tomorrow after my appointment.

No comments: