Friday, June 27, 2008

34 weeks

Today I had my 34 week doctor’s appointment and everything is going great. The past couple nights I have had some Braxton Hicks like contractions with some slight cramping, but they have not been consistent, so my doctor said not to worry. If, I do start having more that 6 in 2 hours and they do not go away with water and rest, then I should go to the hospital.

My Gestational Diabetes has been going very well, although I am tired of eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch. My numbers have been very good and hopefully that means that I won’t have to be on insulin.

My next regular appointment is in two weeks, and then it is every week till he decides he is ready to come. I can’t believe my due date is in 6 weeks, and I will be a mom then (if not sooner). Me and Joey are so excited and can’t wait to meet our little guy!

(I will post an updated picture sometime this weekend)

No comments: