Saturday, February 13, 2010

March of Dimes

Every year I am in charge of the March of Dimes for my branch at work. I have loved being in charge of it, but especially since I became a mother. I am so blessed to have a healthy little guy, that I want all parents to be just as lucky.

This year Fresno Live(local discount card) is donating $6 for every card sold to the March of Dimes(cards only cost $12)! I have signed up with them and created my own little page on their site. If you are interested in buying one just click on the link below and it will direct you to the purchasing page. There are over 200 local companies and restaurants that accept Fresno Live, so you are sure to make your money back and then some!

http://www.fresnolive.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=132

1 comment:

Katie Fries said...

Pssst...there's a typo on your fundraising page.