Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend in Tahoe

This weekend Joey, Oliver, and myself went up to Tahoe with Joey's dad and step mom. They bought a cabin about a month ago so we decided to go up for the 3 day weekend.

We had a great time. Although it did start off a little rocky when Oliver got sick in the car on the way up:( We were about 10-15 minutes away from the cabin and he got sick everywhere! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it did get all over himself, his bunny, and his blankets. As soon as we got in the house he was running all over the place, so I knew he was feeling better.

We didn't have much planned, but we knew we wanted to take Ollie sledding, and Joey had to go to a little restaurant called Izzy's. I guess he used to go there all the time, but hadn't been there in almost 15 years, so we went for lunch yesterday.

I think Ollie enjoyed the snow. He was really excited when we started to go sledding, but go tired and cold pretty quickly. He was much happier sitting in my lap watching the dogs run around.

We were planning on coming home on Monday, but there was a huge storm on it's way, so we decided to leave this afternoon. As soon as we got into Placerville it started raining really hard, so I knew we made the right decision to leave today. We were a little bummed that we had to leave early, but there are going to be many more times up there.

I took a lot more pictures, but they take so long to upload. Here are just a couple, but there are a lot more on my facebook page.





No comments: