Saturday, April 18, 2009


Ok, so I know I am totally slacking on getting new pictures up, so here is a picture from about 2 weeks ago that I took with the computer. Now a little of what we have been up to.

Easter was great! We went up to Walnut Creek to see Joey's mom and the rest of the family. His brother Tim and his wife Lauren came up from LA, his sister Kim and her finance Andy came in from Mountain View, and his grandparents came in from Sacramento. It was the first time since October(Tim & Lauren's wedding) that we were all together. It was great to see Ollie interact with his Aunts and Uncles(although he didn't want anyone to hold him except me).

While we were there we also got to see my sister, Eric, and the boys. Me, Joey, Katie, and Eric also got a chance to see a movie...childless!!! It was great!

Ollie had a great first Easter. We were able to get his pictures taken at The Picture People and they turned out really cute. Ollie totally knows when there is a camera on him...he is a ham!

On Friday when my mom was watching Oliver I came home for lunch and he was in a horrible mood! My mom said that he had been like that for the entire morning and she thought that he might be sick. She took him to the doctor later in the day and sure enough he has a double ear infection! Poor little guy was in so much pain! We were scheduled to walk in the March of Dimes walk, but decided not too since he was so sick. He woke up this morning and you would have had no idea he has an ear infection...he was in the best mood. So I decided to go ahead and go with him. He had such a great time and was so good.

I can't believe in 2 weeks he is going to be 9 months old! I can not wait for the next couple months as he is learning new things everyday. Right now his favorite thing to do is play peek a boo. He hides his head in my chest and then pops up with this huge smile, it is the cutest thing ever. I am already thinking of what we are going to do for his first birthday!

No comments: