Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Computer

The other night while I was online, I noticed some really weird program running on our laptop. I did not think anything of it so I just left it alone. The next day, Joey was off and was watching Oliver, while he was napping Joey got on the computer to check some things. I guess he noticed the program running, so when Oliver woke up he took a walk to the shopping center by our house to have the guys at "Computer Geek" check it out. Well I guess our laptop had a couple viruses. It was going to be $120 for the guy to look at it and clean everything off of it, but there was no guarantee that it would all be fixed. The laptop was almost 6 years old, so I really did not think that it was worth it. Plus we had been talking about getting a new computer anyways. Joey really wanted an Apple, so Friday night we went to the mall to check them out.

We went ahead and ended up getting a brand new iMac. It is pretty cool, still trying to get the hang of it. The key board is pretty small, so that is hard to get used to, and the mouse it a little different too. Right now we have it set up in the loft, but as soon as we get the spare bedroom organized and get a desk we will put it in there.

I still need to find the cord to our camera, until then no new pictures of the boy:(

No comments: