Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not Much Going On

Well, not much has been going on with us. This weekend was pretty quiet, with beautiful weather. Last night we went out to dinner with Megan and Keola at Tahoe Joe's. It was very nice to get together with them and dinner was very good.

Today we just cleaned house and then looked at some open house's. We are not ready to buy yet, but just wanted to get a feel for what is out there. We looked at about 4 houses. Some were very nice, and a couple were not that great at all. I think our problem is, is that we really like the area we are in, but the house's in this area are a little out of our price range.

The baby is getting bigger every day. Last night I think he found my bladder! On the way home from dinner I think he was using it as a punching bag. As much as it was annoying, I love feeling him move around.

No comments: