Monday, April 28, 2008

Doctors Appointment Update 25 weeks 3 days

As I am about to give you an update the little guy is kicking away like crazy!

So today I had my 25 weeks doctors appointment. It was the same as always and Katie got to come with me since she is in town visiting. Now that I am 25 weeks my appointments get closer together. My next one is in 3 weeks, then 2 weeks after that till I hit 36 weeks, then once a week. My doctor said everything looks good and gave me the paper work to get my 1 hour glucose test done. She also gave me the paper work to get my follow-up ultrasound done to remeasure his kidneys. I got a little more information on this. She said the "normal" measurement for their kidneys should be 4mm, well his measured at 5mm. So we are only off by 1mm, which the doctor said she sees in 90% of her patients. I am not as worried as she said everything else looked perfect.

This coming Saturday is my shower and I am very excited. There are going to be a lot of people coming from out of town to attend and I am very excited to see them.

No comments: