Monday, March 17, 2008

It's a.......BOY!!!!

This morning we had our big ultrasound and found out that we are having a little boy. We are so excited and couldn't be happier. Everything looked good as she was getting the measurements that she needed. Although, we think he is already taking after his mother, he was not cooperating very well. It took her a while to get a good shot, but we got it. Here are the pictures that she printed out for us.

As soon as I get the ultrasound pictures up on my computer I will post them.





2 comments:

Marietta Marvels said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm so excited for you!
xoxo

AmberM said...

Congratulations!! Boys are sooo much fun (not that I really have a comparison....but, you know what I mean!). We are totally thrilled for you both. Do you have a name??