Friday, February 8, 2008

I officially can't button my pants...14 weeks 2 days


So this past Wednesday I had a doctors appointment. It was a pretty normal appointment, she just asked some questions and then we got to hear the heartbeat. It was a pretty cool thing to hear. She said that from now on we would listen for the heartbeat at every appointment. I did have to have a TB test, and I went back today and everything is fine.

She also had me come back this morning for a glucose test. A couple weeks ago right after my mom and I had lunch we were in line at Kohls and I got really dizzy, got really hot, and felt like I was going to pass out. Luckily I had some candies in my purse so I grabbed a couple hoping to get my blood sugar up. This has happened to me in the past, a couple years ago, and came to the conclusion I have hyperglycemia. I had not felt that way in a long time, so really didn't think anything of it until this happened. When I told my doctor she didn't seem too concerned, but wanted me to fast and take blood just to make sure. I am not sure if they will call me with the results or just wait till my next appointment which is March 3rd. I was hoping we would be able to find out the sex at that appointment, but she said that I will have to wait till I am 20 weeks:(

Since I have been promising a picture of my belly, here is one. I tried my best, but it is a little blurry. I am not sure how much longer I will be able to wear my regular pants as they are getting tighter and tighter everyday.

1 comment:

Marietta Marvels said...

Totally Awesome! Pregnancy suits you! Miss you a ton! Hope you are doing well!
love, a