Monday, July 26, 2010

Big boy bed...take two!

A month or so ago I posted about Ollie sleeping in his "big boy" bed. Well that only lasted about a week. For some reason after a week he just didn't want to stay in it. A couple minutes after putting him to bed he would get out of bed and cry by the door. Finally after about an hour or two going in there I gave up and set up his pack n play. I knew if I just let him cry he would eventually fall asleep, but to be honest with you, I was just too exhausted from the day to deal with it. And as soon as I put him in his pack n play he would fall asleep.

Well last week when I picked him up from daycare his babysitter told me that she is transitioning to a mat during nap time and he did a great job! I knew that I needed to get him back in his big boy bed. I am happy to report that since last Wednesday he has slept in it every night, not cried, and not tried to get out!

Here is a quick picture of the big boy. I can't believe he is going to be 2 in a week! Seriously...where has the time gone?








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay big boy beds! Glad he's doing well in it the second time around :)