Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time for an Update

As I sit here and type this, Oliver is asleep in his room, and Joey is asleep on the couch next to me. For the past couple hours we have been getting ready to go to Santa Barbara for Joey's brother, Tim's, wedding(Joey is the best man).

We will be heading out tomorrow after Joey gets off of work at around 1:30(it should take us about 4 hours to get there) The wedding is on Saturday right on the beach so it should be very nice. Joey's dad and step-mom rented a house that has a guest house behind it that we will be staying in. I can't wait to get out of Fresno with Joey and Oliver. Even though it is going to be a crazy weekend, it should be very nice. I am hoping to get to the beach to show Oliver, but I have a feeling we might not have the time.

I hope we don't forget anything. If you look at how much we are taking, you would think that we are moving!

No comments: